Date(s) - 05/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
Swansea University Bay Campus
Categories No Categories
Save the Date!
Swansea University Bay Campus – 5th to 7th September 2017
The Conference on University Purchasing (COUP) 2017 is this year’s premier event for anyone who works in procurement in the UK Higher Education sector. The conference programme is suitable for Heads of Procurement, category manager and buyers as well as individuals based outside the procurement functions such as technicians, business managers and academics – in fact, any university or college staff member who has an interest in procurement
At COUP 2017, delegates can enjoy
- Access to a range of presentations, discussion panels and training sessions led by experts in a variety of areas
- A programme that covers the breadth of procurement strategy, operation and professional development training
- Numerous opportunities to share and learn about good practice within the sector and beyond
- Excellent opportunities to network with procurement professionals and suppliers
- Supplier exhibition bringing information and demonstrations of the latest supplier products and services to delegates
- A vibrant social programme that supports team building, networking and exploring the delights of the host university and the city of Swansea
Getting there is easy – for further details of transport options please click here.
Attending COUP 2017 is a great way to gain valuable insights, tangible skills and network contacts that can be used back in the workplace to help you carry out your role successfully.
COUP is held every 2 years and is hosted in turn by each of the UK’s regional purchasing consortia. The Higher Education Purchasing Consortium, Wales (HEPCW) is delighted to be hosting COUP 2017.